Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Weight Loss Tips..

  1. #1
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Weight Loss Tips..

    <object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Lt5JH1CRpkQ&hl=en&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999" ></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Lt5JH1CRpkQ&hl=en&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Weight Loss Tips..

    Heres another hilarious video from this kid. This kid is pure comedy.


    <object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/td5qOEcrv10&hl=en&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999" ></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/td5qOEcrv10&hl=en&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

  3. #3
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Weight Loss Tips..

    Kid needs to take some pants from that pile of laundry behind him in that first one and cover up! I had to laugh - he was out of breath before 2 minutes was up.

    and that second one.. well.. ummm... yeah...wtf... lmao
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Weight Loss Tips..

    "I like to play Jock Jams. He's my favorite." haha This kids a regular Richard Simmons.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •